There is plenty of parking including handicap parking.
Childcare is provided during our Sunday services. Children will be with parents from opening through praise and worship and will be dismissed to go with their teacher for the day. The parents will be able to pick up children after service. We also offer a nursery. You may leave your children with our team of volunteers or you can be in a dedicated room with your child.
- No dress code. Come as you are, but dress decently if you can.
- Music is a mix of contemporary and traditional as we seek to reach all generations. We can be quiet without being boring and we can be loud without blowing your ears off. We are just a church that is alive!
- We have two services on Sunday morning: 8am & 10:30am. Choose the service time that is best for you.
- We sing and pray together in unison during our services and you will be encouraged to speak to God because we believe God wants to hear your voice.
- You will also be given an opportunity to come to the altar and get prayer if you wish.